Building in a small town doesn't mean you have to downsize big dreams. In fact, it's just the opposite. With all that's in place in Breda, you can dream even bigger.
The City of Breda has both a city-owned and private-owned housing division with lots available to purchase at special prices. Breda has a strong infrastructure to provide several options for residential or business development opportunities. Water, sewer, electric, broadband access - it's all ready for you to connect to. And best of all, Breda's gigabit fiber optic system will transport data in your new home or business at the fastest speeds available. In fact, it's one of the fastest systems in the entire country! On top of this, there's biking, golfing, swimming and many other recreational opportunities to boot. For more information, call City Hall at (712) 673-2660.
Contact Us for More Information
The City of Breda has completely developed the infrastructure of a new housing division on the northwest edge of town. Water, sewer, electric, fiber - it's all ready for you to build and connect to. View Map of Newest Subdivision.
Incentive packages are available through the city to offset the cost of purchasing a lot in this development area. For more information, contact the City of Breda at (712) 673-2660, or e-mail email@example.com.
A second, privately-owned residential development is also located off the beautiful Breda Golf Course. Lenz Insurance and RE/MAX Professionals Realty is the listing agent for these lots. Learn more about available lots and incentives.
The City of Breda offers some incentives for building or relocating a business to town - depending on the site location. For more detailed information, contact City Hall at (712) 673-2660, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leaders in Breda are working hard to make improvements that bolster community and economic development efforts. Some recently completed projects that have enhanced the community spirit are:
- The entire demolition of buildings on the south side of one block of Main Street to make room for the new Trophies Plus and Breda Savings Bank. Trophies Plus opened in 2017 and the new bank will be complete in 2018.
- The former Zeke's restaurant was completely gutted, repurposed and connected to the existing American Legion building to create a larger event center.
- A modern, new water tower erected in 2016
- An upgraded water and electric metering system was installed in 2016
- Addition of a disc golf course in Memorial Park and many improvements to the baseball diamonds
- Installation of energy efficient LED street lights on Main Street
- Paving a trail to connect Memorial Park to the Sauk Rail Trail
- The construction of several new homes in town
- And much more!